Crafters and friends

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Rachel Ray Show and KickinsKreations

I go back to work tomorrow....the end of the year is almost here and i'm trying to come up with new stuff. Thinking about a bracelet of the month club. I love bracelets. They are my favorite thing to make. I am also going to get back out to my workshop and do some stained glass. It's been to long since i've done any of that. I'm also thinking of doing a special line of Christmas ornaments and advertising early for those. Big plans, big plans....

So, I won't be around that much until tax season is over...going to try to blog as often as I can and keep promoting others studio's.

This studio had the greatest news...KickinsKreations makes the best candles and she was contacted by a Production Assistant from the Rachel Ray Show....





How awesome is that....well, I know she makes the most excellent candles because I have two of them. But I can't imagine the excitement she is feeling at being contacted by this television show. To think that something you made with your own hands is being seen by so many people. Wow..this is so awesome.

Good news....Kickinskreations is going to have a rapid cart posted here on the blog so look to your right to see her other awesome candles...

No comments: