Crafters and friends

Friday, December 10, 2010

Sketchbooks!!!!

I love my sketchbook. They are so important for any artist or crafter. I have always had one within reach, at least since 8th grade. Thats a long time. I know, a lot of people say, well I can't draw. Well, you don't need to be a professional artist to keep a sketchbook. You can doodle, keep notes, whatever. As long as you know the meaning of your scribbles.
My sketches are sometimes very amusing when I go back and look but I say, Oh, I remember what I was thinking about and here's how i'm going to build it.
I'm going to share some pages with you. This way you can see that being perfect is far from the goal of a sketchbook.


Well, i'm not sure why they turned and why they won't turn back. But you get the idea.

Here's an extra, the puppies are a week old.

Well, I guess these pics just wanna give me a hard time tonight....lol

No comments: