Crafters and friends

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Valentines Day

Well, I've been a little busy with work, doing a couple custom orders. They are actually for kids, the Mom has one of my bracelets and wanted some for her little girls. Doing a Byzantine with hot pink. Debating on the clasps. I want cute because they are little girls but they have to be durable enough to withstand play. So i'm thinking a lobster...

I also did this one for Valentines Day, real easy Euro 4-1 with smaller rings on the outer edges and an oversized clasp.
You can see more pics of this one here
Bridget Nolte of wyndsweptacres received her bracelet and ring in the mail, finally. I was pretty happy that she liked them.
The ring was actually one of the first ones I made. Copper and blue glass pearls. I wanted it to look like robins eggs in a nest.
The bracelet is made from square coppr jump rings, which were quite difficult to make. Staggered Byzantine between.
So thats what i've been up to. I'll try not to wait so long to post next time.

No comments: