Crafters and friends

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Playing with clay

Clay is so much fun. I don't have a lot of experience with polymer, well, ok, none...lol
But I picked some up and integrated with some chain maille. This is what I came up with, it's still a work in progress but I think it might look like an interesting piece when it's done. I did a Full Persian legnth, joined in the middle, added the clay 'cab' and baked the whole thing...



I had an interesting suggestion from Debbie L over at The Hive . Stamp a design on and seal it..interesting...stay tuned

2 comments:

Crazy Mama said...

i think it looks neat! love the color!

Marijke van Ooijen said...

Hay,

What a lovely blog.
Your blog gives me inspiration.
Please take a look into my world.

Groetjes..Marijke
www.marijkevanooijen.blogspot.com