Crafters and friends

Monday, November 9, 2009

Mondays....ugggghhh

I am not feeling very creative today. I should be out working on glass since it's still nice enough to do it without the heat on...I started a new set of windchimes. I have the shapes down but i'm stuck on the frame. I started a new necklace and bracelet, got the colors down, well, you get the idea.
So i'm just lookin around today. I love to see what other people make. I try not to look at a lot of jewelry and glass because I don't want their designs in the back of my mind, but sometimes I can't help it. There is a shop on ArtFire called Gravel Road Jewelry http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&seller_id=12918&op=new&body=1 She makes just gorgeous stuff.


The other one for today is GrandPrairieWoodworks http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&seller_id=38246 Kitchen utensils, gorgeous cutting boards and lamps. I don't know if I would want to use the cutting boards, maybe just to hang on the wall for everyone to see.

Lastly today, my Mom and I used to make grapevine wreaths. They were really cool. But since moving to SC I don't have access to the vines. I had a thought yesterday tho and I need to do some research because it could turn out bad if I don't. There is sooooo much Kudzu down here. It's a nuisance, but the vines grow for miles. So, if I chop em off and let let dry in the woods before bringing them into my own yard, will they still catch and make my neighbors want to kill me or will it be safe? So, i'll let you know...

No comments: