Crafters and friends

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Promoting

I like to promote other people on AF, so if anyone has a suggestion let me know. Those who have 0 or less than 5 sales are ideal. i only have two so far so I know it's difficult. Especially after you've been on AF for a while. I am hoping to get more followers, word spreads slow sometimes.
I have been following you around mv. Your postings in chatterbox make an appearance on my blog. Sometimes it seems I work on looking for other people more than working on my own stuff. I don't mind, because sometimes I have absolutely no inspiration. It comes back though....eventually.
So, today, since mv is always looking for shops to promote i'm putting hers on here.
I love the different styles in her shop. It's not all 'themed' I guess you would say. There is something for everyone..this piece is awesome, my absolute favorite

 

These earrings are one of my favorites, my sister beat breast cancer so I like the pink stuff....

And can you imagine how soft this would be? What a cool idea.



















http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&seller_id=33177&op=new&body=1

So pay her a visit, send a link to your friends, tweet, blog, FB, and all those other things to get her stuff out there too...

Thank you mv, we all appreciate your efforts at AF....

No comments: