Crafters and friends

Friday, November 20, 2009

Time for a new watch!!!

Today is Friday, I'm so glad because it has been a rough one since last Friday. Got the word yesterday (my birthday) that my car is a total loss. Oh great. On the bright side, I got cake, and so many brithday wishes from family and friends that I was on the phone most of the day. I have wonderful people in my life and I am so thankful for them..just wanted to get that out. Now, it's "time" to get down to business.

Men love to get thier wives or girlfriends a watch for Christmas. You know it's true, I got one last year. It's like one of those gifts that they really can't go wrong with. It's jewelry!!!

Well gentlemen, these are watches that will make her eyes pop..



it will be a hard decision to make so you may have to buy two......

Enjoy your weeknd everyone and don't forget to visit Helens shop!!!!

No comments: