Crafters and friends

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dogs

So I thought today could be pet day. My dog, Harley,

 who thinks she is human, has really dry skin so I wanted to find something organic. I used Sulfodene normally but it didn't do the trick. So I emailed  PawsForPeace an ArtFire shop that sells all natural pet care products. When they emailed me back I was pleasantly surprised, there was no buy my stuff attitude, and you get that with some retailers, which totally puts me off. Anyway, they gave me a solution and said try this before you buy...love it..
Also, the proceeds from the sale of their items go to http://www.pawsforpeace.com , which is a site that educates pet owners in holistic care.
A couple of their things,


So in the winter, when you don't want to give your dog a bath because it's too cold, they have some different sprays that you can use..good stuff.

Now on to spoiling your dog, because I do that. My dog gets a Christmas stocking filled with good stuff every year. She likes her toys and her 'cookies'. Good place to get some of that stuff is BuckarooBones


Look, these look good enough for us to eat, they probably are. When I was in the military there was a drill Sgt. that carried around dog treats, he said all the nutrition you need is in one of these. Now, that didn't make me want to eat them, but he was right, the treats are great...for your dog..
So give your dog something good for Christmas, go visit BuckarooBones
I see something tasty in your dogs future...

No comments: