Crafters and friends

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Things To Do...

I have much to do this week. This is the week I send out Christmas gifts. That is including my prize winner. I am really hoping she likes it, but I can't say what it is....it's a surprise. I hope I timed it right so it won't get opened till very close to Christmas....so sneaky.

My dog is doing well after having her eight puppies. I am catching up on Hive activities. Lots going on. We did some work around the house yesterday. Made some chocolate chip cookies. I miss having my dog in the house. She is set up in my shop where it's heated, our house is too small for eight puppies....

I did finish one project in the last week. I made a Helm chain bracelet with the square copper rings I made.
So, i'm gonna get back on the ball now...

I also embedded a partial book at the bottom of this blog on crochet with beads. I plan on trying some of that today. It's cold out and it's a good day to dit in front of the fire playing with beads.

No comments: