Crafters and friends

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Odds and Ends

Have you praised your child lately?
The link above is a video short done by a college student. I think it was worth watching, hope you do too.


So, i'm working on a few things. Here is a set of earrings I did with the square wire. They need a little bit more work but I love the look of the Jade with the copper.
These will be available on my AF shop tomorrow.
I made jump rings with the wire. It was slow going but well worth it. I've started a couple things with those. Here's one, this is a section of Full Persian. The square wire gives it a nice look and I think it would make a nice mans bracelet.

This is a section of Helm Chain with silver plate and the square copper rings. I think I like this one better. It shows off the copper more.
So thats what i've been doin. Back to it, see you tomorrow..

No comments: